Office wear that has been branded can be very beneficial to your marketing campaign.
It has been tried and tested that employees wearing a work uniform are more likely to get business or deal with clients, because they look professional and competent.
- Minimum Order Amount: 25
- Sizes for Men: Small to 4X Large
- Sizes for Ladies: Small to 3X Large
- Plaid Colours: Black, Navy, Light Blue, Khaki and Red
These office wear garments are extremely trendy and look great with almost any corporate clothing ensemble.
The plaid pattern is fashionable, young and accentuated by a white hem detail.
To make an enquiry or to order your US Basic Kenton office wear now, feel free to contact us by clicking email@example.com.
Features of the US Basic Long Sleeve Office Wear?
- 95gsm in weight
- 60% Polyester, 40% Cotton
- Adjustable Cuffs, Single Button
- Tone-on-tone Buttons
- Chest Pocket, Left
- Curved Hemline
- Plaid Patterns
Benefits of Office Wear:
Create Team Spirit
- Feeling like you belong somewhere is one of the best feelings in a working environment.
- Why not create that feeling with your employees.
- Unify them, grow team spirit.
- This could lead to improved productivity.
Make your Employees Your Brand’s Ambassadors
- Work wear creates a sense of pride and commitment to a brand.
- Let your employees be your brand’s representatives not only in the workplace.
- But also out of office.
- This is constant, “free” advertising of your brand and services.
Produce a Handsome Company Image
- Nothing screams professional like a well-dressed employee or business man/woman.
- Uniforms provide a great way to have your employees always look their best.
- This image can aid in keeping customers and gaining new ones.
- Employees are constantly on the move. In and out of office.
- By wearing a branded uniform they promote your brand.
- The more they are seen the more your brand will be exposed.
Save Employees the Costs
- By equipping your employees with corporate wear, you help them financially too.
- Now they don’t have to buy work clothes regularly anymore.
- Saving them money. Making them more positive. Raising spirits. Improving productivity.
- Even offering discounts on office wear, would be awesome.